Each DIY vegan wax kit includes:
- 3 x organic cotton fabric squares with pinked edges in four print options, 30 x 30cm
- 3 x vegan blend bars made with organic jojoba oil, pine resin, GMO free and UK sourced sumac wax, sunflower wax, rice bran wax and hydrogenated castor oil
- 2 x pieces of baking paper, 35 x 35cm
- 1 x organic cotton canvas tea towel
Arrives in a reusable, eco-friendly box with instructions included.
You will also need an iron and an ironing board.
Do not use with raw fish or meat, and avoid all contact with heat including microwaves and ovens.
How to make Vegan Wax Wraps instructions:
- Turn your iron on high with the steam function turned off
- Place the tea towel on your ironing board
- Place one piece of baking paper in the middle of the tea towel
- Place one of the fabric squares in the middle of the baking paper
- Place one wax bar in the centre of the fabric and then cover with the second piece of baking paper
- Place your iron in the centre on top of the wax bar and, as it melts, slowly push the wax to the edges of the fabric with the iron
- Continue to slowly work the wax evenly across the fabric until it has all melted. Be careful and continue moving the iron so you don’t burn the wax
- Once the wax is melted fully into the fabric, remove the top piece of baking paper, peel off the waxed fabric and waft for 10 seconds
- Tadaa! You have made a vegan wax wrap! You can start using straight away or store for later.
- Once you’ve made your wraps, make sure you pay close attention to our caring for your wraps page for tips and tricks to make them long-lasting and super useful.
Made and developed by TBWCo.